Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blogg Relocation :)

Starting a new journey: June 17th, 2011

So 2 days ago (today is day 3 for those of you at home counting :) ) I started a new way of life!*cue suspense music*
I started eating the "Belly Fat Cure" way of life. Now I certainly do not consider myself an expert...YET hehe however with the years and years and years and ok I think you get the point of experience I have in struggling with weight and health I like to think I can catch on pretty quick and have a bit of past knowledge to pull from.
I will be chronicling my journey to the best version of me and hopefully encouraging and assisting others along the way. Please interact with me, ask questions, challenge me, and make comments otherwise its only fun for one side and I don't like to not have fun... :D
I will catch you up over the last couple days I have lost 3 pounds and hubby has lost 4 (damn him!) never thought I could feel Love, hate, and be proud of him simultaneously!
My new favorite places to shop are COSTCO, SAVE-ON-FOODS and Sweet Tweet. I will post some must have items as we go.
If you are just starting out the single most important thing I want you to try to wrap your head around (it is sooooo hard!) is forget everything you know about how to lose weight, it is bull SH**t! Forget counting calories, forget low fat, forget it all. You will simply eat amazing food and watch your sugar and carb intake (this is NOT a low carb fad, you will eat 6 serving of carbs everyday! go ahead and enjoy your bread!!!)
I look forward to chatting with you all through this fantastic journey (this sounds weird as I have yet to make my first post so you all don't exsist to me yet:) )
Yours in health,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    How can I get in touch with you? I've been intending to go a BFC Canadian list but haven't been able to find the time :( Maybe I can give you a hand...

    ReplyDelete